Designed to provide maximum protection from water intrusion with a simplified installation process, the Watertight Fiberglass Tank Sump delivers easy access to tank top equipment for fast maintenance and servicing. Completing the installation is simple. The pour-in-place slurry secures the riser to the base’s integrated channel, with no messy fiberglassing required.
Available in either 42" or 48" diameters, watertight fiberglass tank sumps deliver maximum protection from liquid intrusion while providing easy access to submersible pumps, tank top hardware, and pipework connections. It fits under any 36" manway, providing a clear 31" diameter opening for easy access to equipment.
The two-piece riser and base allow easy access to tank top equipment and pipework entry during installation.
Once equipment installation is complete, the top riser is securely fastened to the base’s integrated fill channel using a watertight pour-in-place slurry.
To achieve the highest level of protection against water intrusion and ultimate ease-of-use, the watertight fiberglass tank sump incorporates the best features of a manway into the tank sump lid.
The side-sealing gasket prevents debris from getting trapped between the lid and the sump, effectively eliminating debris that could compromise the seal.
An injection-molded HDPE construction delivers a durable, yet lightweight, easy-to-handle cover. The ribbed underside provides increased strength and stability.
The lid latches provide a visual verification that the lid is properly in place to deliver a watertight seal. The lid must be fully seated before the lid latches will close.
Watertight tank sumps are available at a standard height of 60" and adjustable in the field down to 34" to accommodate shallow-buried tanks.
The two-piece design eliminates confined spaces during installation by allowing the installer to assemble the pipework through the octagonal base without the sump riser in the way.
The octagonal base and riser are constructed with eight flat panels to maximize flexibility of pipe entry locations.
The pour-in-place fill channel makes connecting the sump riser to the base simple, fast, and watertight once installation is complete.
The lightweight injection molded HDPE lid weighs only 21 pounds, making it easy to remove and maneuver during maintenance or service.
The vapor pressure vent’s thin membrane balances pressure without letting liquid in, making it easier to remove the cover during maintenance.
Two stainless-steel retractable handles are surface-mounted to eliminate any potential leak paths into the lid.
The wide 31" opening provides easy access to tank top equipment.
- Available in single wall with options for collar-mounted base without bottom or with enclosed bottom.
- Available at a standard height of 60" and adjustable in the field down to 34" to accommodate shallow-buried tanks.
- Lightweight, 21lbs, injection molded HDPE lid with integrated ribs for added strength.
- The lightweight lid features a side-sealing gasket that locks liquid and debris out.
- Three lid latches provide visual confirmation that the lid is appropriately seated and remains in place.
- The pour-in-place fill channel makes connecting the riser to the octagonal base quick and easy for installers with no messy, time-consuming fiberglass seam work to do.
- Fits under any 36" manway while providing a 31" diameter clear opening for easy access to equipment.
- Two-piece design eliminates confined spaces during installation by allowing the installer to assemble the pipework through the octagonal base without the sump riser in the way.
- Octagonal base and riser are constructed with eight flat panels to maximize flexibility of pipe entry locations.
- The vapor pressure vent’s thin membrane balances pressure without letting liquid in, making it easier to remove the cover during maintenance.
- Two stainless-steel retractable handles are surface-mounted to eliminate any potential leak paths into the lid.
- Lid with side-sealing gasket
- Lid latches
- Fill channel
- Collar with open bottom
- Retractable handles
- Vapor pressure vent
42" Watertight Fiberglass Tank Sump Dimensions
48" Watertight Fiberglass Tank Sump Dimensions
Watertight Fiberglass Tank Sumps
Watertight Fiberglass Tank Sump Installation Tools & Accessories
Pour-In-Place Slurry Kit
|602366924||Pour-in-place slurry kit includes: (1) gallon resin, (1) pint catalyst, gloves, mixing stick, sand paper|
- One kit required per tank sump.
Collar Mount Seam Kit
|602366901||Collar mount seam kit includes: (2) wooden stir sticks, (2) pair rubber gloves, (3) quart containers of resin, (4) tubes of catalyst, (2) rolls of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) matte, 6" x 27", (1) quart container of putty, (1) plastic putty mixing knife|
- One kit required per tank sump.
Installation Accessories Kit
|602366933||Installation accessories kit includes: (1) FRP roller, (2) plastic putty mixing knives, (2) wooden stir sticks, (1) scissors, (4) pair rubber gloves, (6) brushes|
Replacement latch only
Replacement latch assembly with adhesive
|FFS-0740 Watertight Tank Sump Datasheet.pdf||4.59 MB|
|FFS-0739 Watertight Fiberglass Tank Sump Brochure.pdf||1.71 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|
|602019032 Watertight Fiberglass Tank Sump Installation Guide.pdf||3.68 MB|
|TB1020-01 Installing FRP Tank Sumps in Cold Weather.pdf||0.34 MB|
|602408001 Pourable Channel Adhesive Kit Installation Guide.pdf||0.86 MB|