XP Pipe quick release fittings bring a new level of ease to APT™ brand XP pipe installation and servicing. These installer-friendly fittings combine the clamping system found on the original XP Pipe clamshell fittings with the capability to connect seamlessly with flexible connectors utilizing a clamp and gasket. Installations are made easier than ever with the removal of additional threaded connections. The flange and clamp also allow for quick disconnection of the pipe from a submersible pump for easy servicing.
- Utilize any standard flexible connector’s gasket and clamp to easily connect to the XP Pipe quick release fitting’s standard flanged edge.
- Solid stainless steel construction.
- E-coated clamps provide durability and corrosion resistance from gas/alcohol blends (including E85), diesel and biodiesel.
- 100 psi rated working pressure.
- Stainless steel fittings are biofuel approved (E85 and biodiesel).
- Compact 2.85” fitting height.
- cULus listed.
|Item Number||Long Description|
|407046001||Quick release clamp Flourocarbon gasket|
|407082001||Quick release clamp|
|QRS-XP-150-200||Stainless steel XP pipe quick release fitting, installs on the end of 1½" single/secondary contained XP pipe with 2" flange|
|QRS-XP-175-200||Quick release fitting for 1¾" APT® XP Pipe|
|QRS-XP-200-200||Stainless steel XP pipe quick release fitting, installs on the end of 2" single/secondary contained XP pipe with 2" flange|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|