XP Pipe quick release fittings bring a new level of ease to APT™ brand XP pipe installation and servicing. These installer-friendly fittings combine the clamping system found on the original XP Pipe clamshell fittings with the capability to connect seamlessly with flexible connectors utilizing a clamp and gasket. Installations are made easier than ever with the removal of additional threaded connections. The flange and clamp also allow for quick disconnection of the pipe from a submersible pump for easy servicing.
- Utilize any standard flexible connector’s gasket and clamp to easily connect to the XP Pipe quick release fitting’s standard flanged edge.
- Solid stainless steel construction.
- E-coated clamps provide durability and corrosion resistance from gas/alcohol blends (including E85), diesel and biodiesel.
- 100 psi rated working pressure.
- Stainless steel fittings are biofuel approved (E85 and biodiesel).
- Compact 2.85” fitting height.
- cULus listed.
|Quick release clamp Flourocarbon gasket
|Quick release clamp
|Stainless steel XP pipe quick release fitting, installs on the end of 1½" single/secondary contained XP pipe with 2" flange
|Quick release fitting for 1¾" APT® XP Pipe
|Stainless steel XP pipe quick release fitting, installs on the end of 2" single/secondary contained XP pipe with 2" flange
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf
|F-8388 - APT Warranty Install Startup Checklist.pdf