Single Wall Rigid Entry Boot
Single Wall Rigid Entry Boot
APT® ducted and non-ducted rigid entry boots allow you to connect XP double wall flexible pipe to single wall containment sumps with an unsurpassed level of installation ease, while also completely removing exposed rubber from the connection. The interior pipe seal compresses onto the pipe, providing watertight connections between the boot and pipe. This durable entry boot requires only a single 5" entry hole for installation, eliminating the time-consuming process of drilling multiple holes as well as the templates they require.
- Available in 1½", 1¾", and 2" models for use with APT® XP double wall flexible pipe.
- Suitable for use with flat and round sump surfaces, with polyethylene or fiberglass containment.
- Flexible ducting connectors are made from an oil and gasoline-resistant Nitrile rubber and employ stainless steel band clamps for maximum corrosion resistance.
- The body, clamp plate, and compression nut material are all glass-filled nylon, and the face and pipe seal material is Nitrile 1502.
- A simple design including only five parts (nine parts for ducted applications) makes for an easy installation process. The ducted model comes complete with flexible ducting connectors and three clamps.
- An integrated clamp plate allows you to seal the boot in place on the sump wall simply by tightening with a spanner wrench. Once tightened, the boot's gasketed face seal compresses into place providing a watertight connection between the boot and the sump surface. The interior ridges of the boot guide pipe into place to ensure a proper 90° entry into the containment sump, with an interior length of 3¼".
- Entry boot flange
- Pipe guide
- Pipe seal
- Compression insert
- Compression nut
- ULc listed when installed with APT® ULc listed sumps.
|408042001||2" pipe seal|
|408051001||1½" pipe seal|
|408052001||1¾" pipe seal|
|408055001||1½" pipe snap fit body insert|
|408056001||1¾" pipe snap fit body insert|
|408058001||1½" compression nut insert|
|408059001||1¾" compression nut insert|
|RDEB-150-SC||1½" ducted rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces|
|RDEB-175-SC||1¾" ducted rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces|
|RDEB-200-SC||2" ducted rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces|
|RDEB-R-150-SC||1½" ducted rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces|
|RDEB-R-175-SC||1¾" ducted rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces|
|RDEB-R-200-SC||2" ducted rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces|
|REB-150-SC||1½" rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces|
|REB-175-SC||1¾" rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces|
|REB-200-SC||2" rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces|
|REB-R-150-SC||1½" rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces|
|REB-R-175-SC||1¾" rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces|
|REB-R-200-SC||2" rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces|
|FFS-0280 Rigid Entry Boot Datasheet.pdf||1.5 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.28 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||28.44 MB|
|771-244-00 Rigid Entry Boot Installation Guide.pdf||8.46 MB|