UPP® brand electrofusion fiberglass entry boots allow you to seamlessly connect UPP® brand double wall semi-rigid pipework systems to fiberglass containment sumps.
- Available in 2”, 3”, and 4” models for use with UPP® brand secondary contained pipework systems.
- Suitable for use on single and double wall containment sumps with wall thicknesses that do not exceed maximum thread width of each entry seal (4” models are not recommended for double wall or curved sump surfaces).
- Allows for electrofusion welding of secondary contained pipework directly to boot.
- Polyethylene sleeve is over-molded onto a bronze center section with multiple dovetail grooves tying the two materials together to create a watertight joint.
- Polyethylene sleeve
- Brass threads
- Compression disk (threading)
- Compression disk (fixed)
- Fiberglass sump wall
- Maximum thread width
Maximum Thread Width
This indicates the maximum width of the fiberglass sump wall the entry boot can accommodate.
|2”Entry Boot||1-3/64” (26.5mm)|
|3”Entry Boot||1-3/64” (26.5mm)|
|4”Entry Boot||16/32” (15mm)|
|E32 GUN||Epoxy cartridge gun|
|E32-2014-50||Epoxy cartridge (50 Ml)|
|FEB-075-M||2" electrofusion fiberglass entry boot for use with 2" pipework|
|FEB-110-M||3" electrofusion fiberglass entry boot for use with 3" pipework|
|FEB-S-125||4" electrofusion fiberglass entry boot for use with 4" pipework|
|FIBERGLASS-KIT||Fiberglass seam kit for one seam - includes: matte, resin, putty, catalyst, ½" x 3" roller, 2" brush, quart cups (qty 3), stir sticks (qty 2), squeegee, glove - size large (qty 2 pairs)|
- Additional fittings are required to complete the installation of these boots. See the Ordering Guide below page for details.
- FIBERGLASS-KIT (1) and E32-2014-50 (1) can typically be used to complete 2 to 3 electrofusion fiberglass entry boot installations.
|FFS-0279 Electrofusion Fiberglass Entry Boot Datasheet.pdf||4.57 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|
|408076001 UPP FRP Seals on Fiberglass Sump.pdf||2.14 MB|