Use these specialized APT™ brand tools to aid in your installation of XP pipework and containment systems.
- The range of APT™ Double Wall Cutting Tools simplify secondary jacket removal without causing damage to the primary pipe. Exclusively for use with APT™ brand XP pipe - one tool per pipe diameter provides accurate secondary jacket removal for proper installation.
- Blade set tool aids in setting the blade position to ensure cutting at the proper depth without damaging the pipe's primary layer.
- Five blades included with each pipe cutter.
- Replacement handle comes with five replacement blades.
- The bulkhead tightening tools speed the installation of bulkhead boots while providing a more even distribution of torque than standard spanner wrenches.
- The reusable steel drill templates are a durable, faster alternative to the paper templates provided with each entry boot.
- The air test regulator provides a fast, accurate means of testing the secondary layer of XP pipe integrity prior to charging with product.
|88530002||Single replacement blades|
|BOS-103||Bostik 1100, 10.3 ounce tube (white)|
|BPT-200||Bypass tube, 30" length|
|DWC-XP-100||1" double wall cutting tool with (5) blades|
|DWC-XP-150||1½" double wall cutting tool with (5) blades|
|DWC-XP-175||1¾" double wall cutting tool with (5) blades|
|DWC-XP-200||2" double wall cutting tool with (5) blades|
|DWC-XP-TOOL||Replacement handle with (5) replacement blades, blade set tool, and handle screws|
|SDT-010||Steel drill template for 4, 8 and 10 stud entry boots|
|STK-1||Single line secondary test system|
|STK-2||Dual line secondary test system|
|TRK-200||Air test regulator for secondary contained piping|
|26003608||TSM-4736 Sump Lid Replacement|
|FFS-0489 XP Pipe & Containment Tools Datasheet.pdf||1.34 MB|