APT™ brand water-resistant tank sumps feature a water-resistant, gasketed lid with integrated hold-down toggles to prevent liquid from entering into the tank sump. Four lid toggles provide compression between the lid gasket and the riser without the need for any penetrations - eliminating potential leak paths.
Water-Resistant Sump Lid
The water-resistant design of the gasketed sump lid is critical to keeping liquids out of the sump.
- Four integrated hold-down lid toggles provide compression between the lid gasket and the riser, preventing liquid from entering into the sump.
- The lid toggle pegs are molded into the riser and do not penetrate the lid or riser, eliminating these areas as potential leak points.
Ensure 90° Pipework Entry
16 flat surfaces around the sump base provide an ideal entry surface for pipework.
- These 16 flat surfaces help to facilitate proper 90° sump entry for pipework from multiple angles.
- A proper 90° entry into the chamber is necessary to avoid creating stress on the pipe entry which can weaken the system over time.
Field Height Adjustable
The height of the sump riser can be cut down in the field to meet the varying needs of different installation applications.
- Accommodates unforeseen on-site grade level changes to ensure installation is kept on schedule.
- Minimizes the need to stock multiple chamber height options.
- Durable, yet lightweight polyethylene construction with robust 0.3” (7 mm) wall thickness.
- The ribbed riser provides field height adjustablity, allowing the sump to be cut down in 4.3” (110 mm) increments on site using standard tools to easily conform to varying site conditions.
- Available in deep burial [58” (1,471 mm) maximum height, 31.9” (810 mm) minimum height] and medium burial depth [45” (1,140 mm) maximum height, 31.9” (810 mm) minimum height] models.
- Water-resistant, gasketed lid with integrated hold-down toggles prevent liquid from entering into the sump.
- 16 flat pipework entry surfaces surrounding the chamber base ensure proper 90º pipework entry into the chamber.
- Sized to fit under a standard 36” (900 mm) manway.
- Water-resistant lid
- Lid toggle (qty 4)
- Molded lid toggle peg
- Gasketed seal
- Sump riser
- Sump base
- Flat face panels (qty 16)
The tank sump is available in both medium and deep bury models.
- ULc listed.
Mechanical toggle for OCH
|OCH-1400-T1||Replacement toggles for OCH-Chambers|
|TSD-W-4736||Water-resistant tank sump, deep burial [58" (1,471 mm) maximum height, 31.9" (810 mm) minimum height], 47" (1,192 mm) base, fits 36" (900 mm) manway|
|TSM-W-4736||Water-resistant tank sump, medium burial [45" (1,140 mm) maximum height, 31.9" (810 mm) minimum height], 47" (1,192 mm) base, fits 36" (900 mm) manway|
|FFSP-0031 (UL) Water-Resistant Tank Sumps Presentation.ppt||PPT||5.89 MB|
|FFS-0574 Keep Water Out Brochure.pdf||0.76 MB|
|FFS-0505 Water-Resistant Tank Sump Brochure.pdf||0.87 MB|
|FFS-0504 Water-Resistant Tank Sump Datasheet.pdf||3.73 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|
|408001028CS Polyethylene Tank Chamber-Sump Installation Guide_Chinese||5.58 MB|
|408001028 Polyethylene Tank ChamberSump Installation Guide||5.48 MB|