The AST above or below ground transition sump is the practical, environmentally sound solution for remote dispensing from aboveground storage tanks. Steel and flexible piping enter the sump through the APT flexible entry boot. Inside the sump, the steel piping easily connects to flexible piping for a fueltight, continuous run to dispensers or an intermediate sump.
- Transition sumps help meet environmental regulations by isolating metal piping from the soil.
- Transition sumps can be installed either inside or outside containment dikes.
- 30" burial depth allows the transition sump to be used as the system low point for leak detection.
- Load rated composite cover.
- Flexible entry boot provides a fueltight and watertight seal around the metal piping and flexible piping as it enters the sump lid and sidewall.
- H-20 load rating. Pipe entries installed in lids negate the load rating.
|25202923||Replacement AST-2922 lid, grey|
|AST-2922||Aboveground storage tank transition sump|
|IP-400-B||Inspection port, FEP style with well cap|
|FFS-0170 Grade Level Transition Sump Datasheet.pdf||3.7 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||20.25 MB|
|FFS-0158 (EN) Piping Containment-Service Station Hardware Catalogue.pdf||15.72 MB|