UPP® steel electrofusion entry seals weld directly to the walls of steel chambers and underground dispenser containment. They provide a water tight seal between UPP® primary or secondary contained pipe and steel underground containment. The nature of the seal means that after installation it becomes one with the sump, with zero leak paths, creating a 100% leak tight system.
- Ideal for DIBt markets where steel containment is a standard requirement.
- The steel sleeve is welded directly to the steel containment, eliminating the need for a rubber or mechanical seal and creating a liquid tight containment entry.
- The polyethylene spigot is electrofusion welded to UPP® pipework using 49 Series electrofusion reducers.
- The seal features an over molded design which creates a permanent leak tight bond between the polyethylene and steel sleeve.
- A yellow polyethylene sleeve is bonded to the steel sleeve for corrosion protection.
- Steel electrofusion entry seal
- 49 Series reducer fitting
- Steel containment wall
- Secondary pipe (outside containment)
- Primary pipe (inside containment)
- DIBt approved.
|SEB-063-050||Electrofusion Entry Seals|
|SEB-075-063||Electrofusion Entry Seals|
|SEB-110-075||Electrofusion Entry Seals|
|SEB-125-110||Electrofusion Entry Seals|
- 49 Series reducer fittings must be ordered separately.
- Consult factory for availability and lead times.
|FFS-0650 (EN) Steel Electrofusion Entry Seals Datasheet.pdf||3.34 MB|