Low profile, single wall fiberglass dispenser sumps provide easy access to under-dispenser equipment and piping connections. The tapered sump top facilitates optimal installation with non-island dispenser applications while also accommodating island forms. Designed with the electrician in mind, the flat ends of the sump allow electrical conduit to be installed with minimized bending while an integrated conduit mounting channel expedites conduit installation.
ALL NEW FEATURES
Low-profile, single wall fiberglass dispenser sumps deliver new features designed to accommodate the industry’s latest installation applications and trends.
- Available in models compatible with Gilbarco Encore® dispensers and Gilbarco Encore® DEF dispensers.
- Tapered top frame is designed to evenly distribute the weight of backfill and sloped concrete for non-island form applications.
- Flat sump ends allow electrical conduit to easily be installed without additional conduit bending required. Large sump body accommodates up to five pipe entries and provides easy access to piping connections.
- Closed molding Light RTM manufacturing process provides consistent layup of fiberglass material delivering a smooth surface for watertight entry boot connections as well as strong, consistent sump wall thickness.
- Sumps include factory-installed stabilizer bar tracks, dispenser top frame, and mounting hardware. Corrosion-resistant powder coated steel top frame provides durability and extended service life.
- Top frame provides conduitless electrical entry on both sides allowing electrical conduit to enter the dispenser directly from the bottom, avoiding penetrations and eliminating potential leak paths.
- Constructed with resin rich fiberglass material for lasting durability.
- Interior white gel coat provides increased visibility and protection during maintenance and testing.
- Gilbarco Encore® DEF dispenser sump option available with banded two-sump design that allows for clear separation between regulated and non-regulated liquids.
Approvals & Certifications
- UL2447 listed.
- Smooth sump exterior
- White gel coat interior
- Conduitless top frame
- Stabilizer bar tracks
- Tapered top
- Conduit mounting channel
Low Profile Single Wall Fiberglass Dispenser Sump Dimensions
Low Profile Single Wall Fiberglass Dispenser Sump Dimensions with Banded DEF Polyethylene Sump Dimensions
Low Profile Single Wall Fiberglass Dispenser Sumps
|602377904||Low profile single wall fiberglass sump for Gilbarco Encore® bow-tie end dispenser models with banded DEF polyethylene sump|
|602375004||Low profile single wall fiberglass sump for Gilbarco Encore® bow-tie end dispenser models|
- One SBK-3-U stabilizer bar kit per shear valve is required.
- -U indicates UL compliance.
|FFS-0845 Low Profile Dispenser Sump Datasheet.pdf||3.97 MB|
|FFS-0839 Low Profile Dispenser Sump Brochure.pdf||6.11 MB|
|FFS-0216 (UL) FFS Product Catalog.pdf||55.99 MB|
|FFS-0807 (EN) Product Catalogue.pdf||48.43 MB|
|FFS-0367 (UL) Site Starters Ordering Guide.pdf||52.07 MB|
|FFS-0850 Franklin Fueling Systems Innovations Guide - Volume 2.pdf||18.2 MB|